So, how many drug tests did you fail | Syracusefan.com

So, how many drug tests did you fail

SouthernCuse

Starter
I was listening to nfl radio this afternoon. They were interviewing Arizona's Patrick Peterson, who has taken the Honey Badger under his wing apparently, so the HB and the draft was the topic.

NFLRadio: So, we were talking to the Honey Badger and I asked him 'how many drug tests did you fail anyway at LSU?' He said he lost count at 10.
NFLRadio: So Patrick, HB fails more than 10 drug tests, how does that happen at LSU?
Peterson: I don't know.
NFL Radio: I mean really, how does that happen?

Good question LSU! How does that happen!? Our guys fail one and they are gone, at least for the season.:noidea:

I was listening to nfl radio this afternoon. They were interviewing Arizona's Patrick Peterson, who has taken the Honey Badger under his wing apparently, so the HB and the draft was the topic.

NFLRadio: So, we were talking to the Honey Badger and I asked him 'how many drug tests did you fail anyway at LSU?' He said he lost count at 10.
NFLRadio: So Patrick, HB fails more than 10 drug tests, how does that happen at LSU?
NFL Radio: I mean really, how does that happen?

Good question LSU! How does that happen!? Our guys fail one and they are gone, at least for the season.:noidea:
Different schools. Different rules.

That's why Forde published his article about the bball program covering up failed school drug tests. By Cuse's rules players should have been punished and weren't.
LSU doesn't have those same rules.

What is the purpose of having drug tests? Are they just trying to keep score?

I can imagine these two asst. coaches at LSU

"Think we should tell coach?"

What is the purpose of having drug tests? Are they just trying to keep score?
They give the drug tests to know which players might be at risk to NCAA tests at bowl games... even though only a few players from each team are tested.