So, I love the atmosphere of the Euroleague | Syracusefan.com

So, I love the atmosphere of the Euroleague

we should at least adopt a soccer-like chorus for OB after a good play. I mean, his name is tailor made for it.

Not to diss Otto's Army, but our student fans seem to get less involved each season. Maybe it's a generational thing.

The team has gotten progressively worse the last 3 seasons. I'd think that has played a big role.

The students are fair weather fans.

Otto's Army wasn't that good when I was there (2006-07 to 2009-10). The creativity just isn't there with them. Whenever that Cuse Council convenes, it should be taken to task.

Otto's Army wasn't that good when I was there (2006-07 to 2009-10). The creativity just isn't there with them. Whenever that Cuse Council convenes, it should be taken to task.

I think the size of the Dome and student section makes coordinating almost anything a really difficult task, but I agree the student section could do better. The number of students who are passionate Cuse fans is unfortunately a small percentage of the number of students in the student section for games, in my estimation.

Nancy squelched a lot of their school spirit by restricting what they could do [or rather, say].

Put the atmosphere aside...there's more running and movement in these clips than in 10 Orange games.
Granted defense doesn't look great but still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom