So I think this is a good sign | Syracusefan.com

So I think this is a good sign

Etancuse

Scout Team
Was out to dinner last night in NYC and the restaurant

has a board with the names of Italian towns that indicate when your table is ready, I took this picture.

Dont see the picture... But assuming siracuse?

Umm I left my NCAA "Cuse" shirt in the "leave it alone I'm going to wear it again pile" but my wife washed it anyways yesterday while I was at work. I have worn it for each game in the tourney and hadn't washed it yet. This is not a good sign.

So: Do I go back to it now that its clean or do I go with a new shirt, not sure what the proper thing to do is . . . . . other than blame my wife if things go badly.

Umm I left my NCAA "Cuse" shirt in the "leave it alone I'm going to wear it again pile" but my wife washed it anyways yesterday while I was at work. I have worn it for each game in the tourney and hadn't washed it yet. This is not a good sign.

So: Do I go back to it now that its clean or do I go with a new shirt, not sure what the proper thing to do is . . . . . other than blame my wife if things go badly.

Wear it every day between now and the game and hopefully it gets back to the same level of luck/dirty that is necessary to propel this squad.

By the way, I have worn a different outfit for each and every game in the tourney so far. Apparently it's not my clothes that affect the squad's performance.

In order to have full wife blaming authority, wear the clean shirt. If you wear the new shirt, there is no way to prove that the old shirt wouldnt have worked again. Now, you could place partial blame on her for placing the doubt in your mind.

Then again, what do I know about superstitions... I'm a Cubs fan, and what I've been doing is CLEARLY not working :(

Wear it. It's the Shirt, not the dirt.

Otto is my wife's favorite restaurant. Pizza, wine and olive oil gelato. Nuff said.

Ok I'm putting the shirt on now and it will be in use till we win the NC! :)

The resteraunt is called Otto and right under the name is Siracusa.
Thats awesome, was that your table, or some dude with a UM shirt on?

Thats awesome, was that your table, or some dude with a UM shirt on?
It wasn't my table but I told my wife to tell the hostess that we wanted Siracusa. I think its the best thin crust pizza in new york.

Wear it every day between now and the game and hopefully it gets back to the same level of luck/dirty that is necessary to propel this squad.

By the way, I have worn a different outfit for each and every game in the tourney so far. Apparently it's not my clothes that affect the squad's performance.
SHUT UP!!