So, Is Coleman Done? | Syracusefan.com

So, Is Coleman Done?

Weird to think he'll be a junior

Seriously. McD local kid whom we beat UK out for his services. The guy barely has contributed especially from a minutes standpoint. Very weird.

Outside chance for a medical redshirt, fwiw.

Outside chance for a medical redshirt, fwiw.

Coleman played in 13 games. I thought the rule was that you can't have played in more than a quarter of the games. 13 X 4 = 52.

Coleman played in 13 games. I thought the rule was that you can't have played in more than a quarter of the games. 13 X 4 = 52.
I thought he meant medical redshirt next season.

Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball 1m
Just spotted Dajuan Coleman coming in on crutches. Can't help but feel for the big guy.

I believe DCII will have his time to shine.

I will not give up on him. The fire is there.

Honestly is there a big program worse at developing big men now that Fine is gone? Probably not.

I believe DCII will have his time to shine.

I will not give up on him. The fire is there.

Honestly is there a big program worse at developing big men now that Fine is gone? Probably not.
Give up the fine nonsense. He wasn't that good.

Trueblue25 said:
I believe DCII will have his time to shine. I will not give up on him. The fire is there. Honestly is there a big program worse at developing big men now that Fine is gone? Probably not.

We've had one center to come here post Fine that's Coleman. We're really going to base our big man deficiencies in coaching? If Chinoso ends up failing I hope the blame doesn't fall of the coaching staff either, he wasn't that highly recruited.

People can say what they want about Fab Melo, but he was excellent his second year. We need to recruit bigs plan and simple.

I think it's 20%, and he played in 13 games. So looks like a medical hardship is not going to be available. This stinks b/c he was also injured last year.

He might be able to apply for a waiver for an extra year of eligibility because he was injured and missed parts of back-to-back seasons, but our track record of getting stuff approved by the NCAA isn't too good.

The NCAA only approves those waivers if you're an SEC Football player.

Like forever?

I think DaJuan's career may be over. He's too big and the knees are hurting. I with him the best but two years in a row with season ending operations. My experience with my own knees is they never heal once things go bad.

I think Derrick Coleman's best days are forever behind him.

He needs to lose 40 to 50 pounds and I think he would be pretty good again.

Give up the fine nonsense. He wasn't that good.

Around the time of Forth, Roberts, and Watkins, many were saying it was time for Bernie to go as those guys were all underwhelming and didn't improve much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom