So...is tomorrow still DDay? | Syracusefan.com

So...is tomorrow still DDay?

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
I know, I know- no one knows for sure whats gonna go down, but the tenor of the board has changed dramatically from earlier yesterday.

Has anything else been heard about tapes, BF's wife's statements, new accuser's, etc- or can I get a decent night's sleep tonite?

Anymore SPD sources?

Much obliged.

I feel so childish but I dont want to go to sleep lol. This is ridiculous, im afraid ill wake up to complete carnage.

Also JB continued his hardline stance at the presser tonight. Sorry but i truly dont think people on this board know more about this case then JB. I know you might have a buddy on SPD but I imagine Boeheim or someone on his staff does too and if there talking to you, there talking to him.

I just watched JB's presser, & that didn't look like a man who might've heard of a potential bombshell that's coming soon.
I agree that his annonymous sources are likely to be more in tune w/ the investigation than anyone else's. If he'd heard some devastating report coming, I doubt he'd be as relaxed & confident as he was?
Maybe its just wishful thinking...:noidea:

I know, I know- no one knows for sure whats gonna go down, but the tenor of the board has changed dramatically from earlier yesterday.

Has anything else been heard about tapes, BF's wife's statements, new accuser's, etc- or can I get a decent night's sleep tonite?

Anymore SPD sources?

Much obliged.

Who knows. One person indicated it would come out tomorrow, another within the week.

Who knows. One person indicated it would come out tomorrow, another within the week.

I've heard from my friends in PA that they keep hearing some big, damaging story is going to break regarding the PSU situation, and it was due to hit every day for about the last two weeks. At this point the people telling me some big break is coming in either the PSU case or this one have less credibility than the crazy bastards with sandwich boards proclaiming the end of the world is near that I pass on my way to the Dome for games.

Tough picture to overcome

weekend-at-bernies.jpg

I've heard from my friends in PA that they keep hearing some big, damaging story is going to break regarding the PSU situation, and it was due to hit every day for about the last two weeks. At this point the people telling me some big break is coming in either the PSU case or this one have less credibility than the crazy bastards with sandwich boards proclaiming the end of the world is near that I pass on my way to the Dome for games.

You'll have to take up your complaint with the SPD.

You'll have to take up your complaint with the SPD.

Meh, not really a complaint - merely an observation. Pretty much every big case goes this way, so there's something in human nature that causes this pattern of events (BIG BREAK!...TOMORROW!!!) to occur. I could probably find some underlying psychological reason for it if I thought about it enough...but at this point I really just want the story to go away and don't want to think about it anymore.