So Long Fab | Syracusefan.com

So Long Fab

85SUAlum

2nd String
Well, I was really hoping we'd get Dion and Fab back for next year, but it's probably a foregone conclusion that Dion is gone. Fab I didn't think was ready yet for the NBA and could have used one more year of seasoning before going pro, but now, Fab, you might as well give it a shot.
I'd rather build next year's team around players we can count on being eligible. If you can't take your academics seriously and end up hurting team chemistry, we don't need ya.
Thanks for the excitement you brought us this year, but best of luck on your NBA career.

Well, I was really hoping we'd get Dion and Fab back for next year, but it's probably a foregone conclusion that Dion is gone. Fab I didn't think was ready yet for the NBA and could have used one more year of seasoning before going pro, but now, Fab, you might as well give it a shot.
I'd rather build next year's team around players we can count on being eligible. If you can't take your academics seriously and end up hurting team chemistry, we don't need ya.
Thanks for nothing, but best of luck on your NBA career.
Fixed.

What a way to end your college bball career and to forever live in the disgust of every SU fan around the globe. Well done Fab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom