So only four teams in the ACC have less than four losses in conference | Syracusefan.com

So only four teams in the ACC have less than four losses in conference

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
The results keep showing how difficult and balanced this league is. We are 4-4 and probably should have been better. Today wasn't our best game but any win on the road is a great win. We just need to keep winning at home. That will be the key to our system.

The results keep showing how difficult and balanced this league is. We are 4-4 and probably should have been better. Today wasn't our best game but any win on the road is a great win. We just need to keep winning at home. That will be the key to our system.
Tough league for sure, but we’ve had one of the easier schedules so far.

Wish we could have figured out a way to win the FSU and ND games.

Need to find a way to win 5 more.

Should have won at WF too. That one stings the most since Wake's only win was against us, and it would have been another crucial road win. We had that game until the inexcusable defensive lapse at the end.

I have been trying to figure out why in the last couple of years road wins in college basketball have been so hard to come by. The only explanation i can come up with is the youth of the players. Going on the road requires experience. With rosters turning over constantly i simply think that youth is the primary reason.

I have been trying to figure out why in the last couple of years road wins in college basketball have been so hard to come by. The only explanation i can come up with is the youth of the players. Going on the road requires experience. With rosters turning over constantly i simply think that youth is the primary reason.
Maybe because they've always been hard to come by.

Men's Division I Home Court Records | RPIRatings.com

Its a very balanced league an uva is really good. This might be the year they break through and win it all.

i have a hard time seeing UV win, because winning 6 in a row usually means you have to score at least 1-2 games and they seldom do except against below avg D and thats not what you tend to get after round 1 of the NCAAs.

the league may be balanced . but pitt is 0-9. and playing the bottom 3 teams in your conference twice is a gift.
just 5 games against the current top 4.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom