So that is what feeding the post looks like. | Syracusefan.com

So that is what feeding the post looks like.

Guinness

Living Legend
Obviously without Fab tonight there wasn't a big guy to to post up but man I really wish would run our offense through the post like OSU does with Sullinger.

Obviously without Fab tonight there wasn't a big guy to to post up but man I really wish would run our offense through the post like OSU does with Sullinger.

Name me the last last SU team that fed the post. It's a weakness every single year. Back to the basket scoring is not our calling card.

44cuse

Wish our offense ran through the free throw line and generated 42 shot's from the stripe per game. We'd never lose...even is Scoop shot 'em all.

Sullinger is a very smart player. He understands angles and advantages. He catches the ball at such a spot on the court such that he is in direct line for a bank shot off the left side of the square...that shot cannot be blocked as he just lofts it up and it goes in. the key is where he catchees the ball...now when we made him catch and turn towards the LANE..that is when he struggled..only he was bailed out by phantom fouls or by offensive rebounding. i seriously doubt he gets such an easy dump in with Fab in there.

We fed the post beautifully with AO, Rick and Rautins two years ago. We will do it beautifully next eayr with MCW and Coleman. We didn't have anybody with a back-to-the basket game this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom