So, we're rooting for Louisville tonight, right? | Syracusefan.com

So, we're rooting for Louisville tonight, right?

Conrad13

All Conference
Louisville will be an ACC team next year, my interactions with their fans have always been good, and Kentucky basketball is evil incarnate, so I guess I'm pulling for them. But, like every year, after Syracuse gets knocked out I hate every friggin' team left in the Tourney and all of their happy little fans. I'm a UVA alum and went to a bunch of their games when I was there and I can't even get excited about them.

Somebody post me one of those happy gifs please.

I'm rooting for them, UVA, Tennessee and Arizona. Teams I want to die - UConn, Michigan, Dayton, Michigan State and Kentucky.

Not even a debate. Feel the same about Louisville fans and Kentucky as you do.

Absolutely UofL for sure!! Don't want to have to listen to UK fans gloat in the office, in my neighborhood, or hear about it on the local news.

No, although I usually root against Kentucky, I like their style of play better than Louisville's.

Louisville has Aaron Craft beat when it comes to the clutch and grab. Can't stand to see them win, even though it requires going for Kentucky.

Louisville will be an ACC team next year, my interactions with their fans have always been good, and Kentucky basketball is evil incarnate, so I guess I'm pulling for them. But, like every year, after Syracuse gets knocked out I hate every friggin' team left in the Tourney and all of their happy little fans. I'm a UVA alum and went to a bunch of their games when I was there and I can't even get excited about them.

Somebody post me one of those happy gifs please.

I much prefer Calamaris sideline demeanor to Pitino's histrionics, and I couldn't take another year of Russdiculousness in the Final 4. So ideally UK wins tonight, and then they lose to Michigan in the Elite 8. It will take Russ getting in foul trouble and some cold shooting from Hancock, but UK is playing loose now as the underdog. Go Cats!

No way am I rooting for a team that may end up being our biggest rival in the ACC. I am also not going to root for PayPal Cal. Just hoping for an exciting game.

I much prefer Calamaris sideline demeanor to Pitino's histrionics, and I couldn't take another year of Russdiculousness in the Final 4. So ideally UK wins tonight, and then they lose to Michigan in the Elite 8. It will take Russ getting in foul trouble and some cold shooting from Hancock, but UK is playing loose now as the underdog. Go Cats!
Where do we get a point guard like Russ Smith? Great player who stays in school.

I will be rooting against Kentucky per my normal procedure. (not for Louisville but that's sort of a necessary evil in this situation)

I'm rooting for them, UVA, Tennessee and Arizona. Teams I want to die - UConn, Michigan, Dayton, Michigan State and Kentucky.

I'll be honest, I have kind of taken a liking to Dayton. I have no hard feelings towards them - their kids played hard and we didn't get it done. I have family there and they said it's just mass hysteria excitement for that team.

Where do we get a point guard like Russ Smith? Great player who stays in school.

He is there 4 years because he never projected to the NBA, how Russdiculous is that!?! Great college player who I have seen enough of.

I'll be honest, I have kind of taken a liking to Dayton. I have no hard feelings towards them - their kids played hard and we didn't get it done. I have family there and they said it's just mass hysteria excitement for that team.
That's fair. They beat us straight up and I don't have any gripes with luck or officiating like our last 2 exits. I'm just going to be a little bitter if they make it all the way to the championship like Butler did in 2010.

I'm for either UVa or Wisconsin. It would be good to see some new blood in the mix.

I am rooting for UVA. Don't care that much about the battle for KY but I guess I'd rather see Louisville win. Hate UK and their scumbag coach more than I hate UofL and their scumbag coach.