so what would maryland do with their lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

so what would maryland do with their lacrosse

retro44

Living Legend
program if they leave the ACC.

join up with the big east schools? I doubt it if rutgirls goes with them.

so do they kill that program also as I highly doubt other ACC schools bail them out with games.

program if they leave the ACC.

join up with the big east schools? I doubt it if rutgirls goes with them.

so do they kill that program also as I highly doubt other ACC schools bail them out with games.

I have the same question about their men's basketball program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, assuming Rutgers does go with them, the Big Ten would have MD, PSU, tOSU, Rutgers, and I believe Michigan is looking to upgrade their club team. So they only need one more.

The question will be, are recruits from Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina going to want to play in the Big Ten or the ACC (assuming the ACC doesn't get picked apart). And that is probably true across all of their sports, except for maybe wrestling.

Cheers,
Neil

Well, assuming Rutgers does go with them, the Big Ten would have MD, PSU, tOSU, Rutgers, and I believe Michigan is looking to upgrade their club team. So they only need one more.

The question will be, are recruits from Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina going to want to play in the Big Ten or the ACC (assuming the ACC doesn't get picked apart). And that is probably true across all of their sports, except for maybe wrestling.

Cheers,
Neil

Michigan upgraded last year. The Big Ten would still be one team shy of an AQ. Maybe they invite Denver and AF as associate members, or they convince Mich St to upgrade their club team?

Didn't the guy in American Pie go to MSU to play lacrosse?

Can't trust movies anymore...

Didn't the guy in American Pie go to MSU to play lacrosse?

Can't trust movies anymore...
MSU used to have a D-I lax team (like NCSt, BC, and Butler, among others). They would be a logical choice to get the Big 10 up to the required 6-team minimum. Northwestern, based upon their success in women's lax, might also be a candidate.

A more relevant question for SU would be: Can the ACC find a 6th school to replace UMd?

A more relevant question for SU would be: Can the ACC find a 6th school to replace UMd?

Would they want to find a 6th team?

NCAA Tourney access isn't a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom