So what's everyone doing at noon today? | Syracusefan.com

So what's everyone doing at noon today?

Actually watching this 1987 East Regional between Cuse and UNC would be a great option.
I have that on tape. I have also found on the internet in the past, the UNC game from '75.

1) working
2) watching hoops
3) not watching hoops but performing some menial task to keep busy
4) being a curmudgeon

going out to lunch

I'll be in a business meeting. I'm miserable today.

I have that on tape. I have also found on the internet in the past, the UNC game from '75.
Just realized on ESPN classic right now is Cuse vs WVU (OT) game the day after the 6 ot game. After that at 1 pm is Cuse vs Yukon 2011 OT game and after that at 3 pm is Cuse vs Yukon 6 OT game. So two out of those three have happy endings.

Studying for my Microbiology midterm...so #3
Don't think that anyone is going to give you a like for that post. Too bad it wasn't Microeconomics. We have a ton of "experts" on that subject.

Working on a project that is due Friday afternoon. Trying to get it done before EOD to get them off of my back.

best month of the year. Watching hoops

I'm with you. Sure it's not the same without our game to look forward to, but I love it too much.

Watching Vsilliavic on Miami being actually guarded by competent defense and being rendered useless

Watching Vsilliavic on Miami being actually guarded by competent defense and being rendered useless

is north carolina playing whats known as man to man defense? ive heard of that defense but never actually seen it

Watching the Miami/UNC game. Bilas and the other guy are talking about JB's fondness for Greensboro.

Watching the Miami/UNC game. Bilas and the other guy are talking about JB's fondness for Greensboro.

Bilas also talked about he is on board with us making the tournament.

Crushing a sleeve of thin mints.
Had these last night for the first time. They are on sale this week at Price Chopper for $2.50. Well worth eating to set your mind at ease.
51NwsX-J4DL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom