So who did we visit on Sunday? | Syracusefan.com

So who did we visit on Sunday?

I wonder if Indiana backed up of Anya? Thought he would have committed by now.

It will be nice when they go visit Roberson at Roselle they can check in with Malachi Richardson as well.

Someone from our staff has certainly been to see Brandon Austin. We are involved now according to his AAU coach along with UCLA and Florida. Thought we had lost interest? Good to see the staff is keeping in touch.

Someone from our staff has certainly been to see Brandon Austin. We are involved now according to his AAU coach along with UCLA and Florida. Thought we had lost interest? Good to see the staff is keeping in touch.

I think that's probably more telling of where they stand regarding Lawrence and his latest announcement.

I think that's probably more telling of where they stand regarding Lawrence and his latest announcement.
more to do w selden and jefferson me thinks. Roberson is taking Lawrence's spot on our wish list.

Anyone a subscriber to the old board want to let us know how robersons in home went? Bleeds orange needs to come back. I will pay him a subscription fee at this site.

Anyone a subscriber to the old board want to let us know how robersons in home went? Bleeds orange needs to come back. I will pay him a subscription fee at this site.
Went well. Official visit scheduled for next month.

and hes...waiting to see what UK has to offer
853961-pile-of-cash-only-100-dollar-bills.jpg