So who's your favorite player right now? | Syracusefan.com

So who's your favorite player right now?

Interesting question. Every year I have a favorite, this year I can't name one.

My favorite to watch is probably Gillon and I think our best is Lydon. I do like watching the 6 guys that have been playing. The other guys I'm not big fans of their games.

Lydon
2f76824b424909e039f9d378ad96c5ee.jpg

Mine is Gillon hands down
Gillon is an easy choice but it has been Roberson who has energized this team. He has played like a maniac even going back to the debacle at BC and the game before against Cornell. They do not have success the rest of the way without him playing his game.

Roberson--does all the dirty work, a Charles Oakley lunch pail type of guy. 10 rebounds and 6 blocks today, along with his great defense. The team goes as Roby goes (see last March, as well as the last 2 games).

Roberson--does all the dirty work, a Charles Oakley lunch pail type of guy. 10 rebounds and 6 blocks today, along with his great defense. The team goes as Roby goes (see last March, as well as the last 2 games).
Love Robey. Hard to choose

DaJuan C - has been and will continue to be. He's an inspiration and role model the way he has persevered and how he continues to support his teammates despite having bum knees and not playing many minutes.

I feel he did some nice things out there this season before (presumably) the knees again limited him.

I'm torn for players, but for names I enjoy saying Belbey, Yay Yay, and purposefully mispronouncing Chukwu while reciting my Fu Schnickens parody(My next single after Bye Buy By Keita, and before Boeheimian Rhapsody).

Robey. I don't remember losing a game when he came to play. Breaks my heart every time he sleep walks through a game.

My favourite thing involving a player is that Howard is on the bench.

Any votes for Frank? ;)

To go against trends, I enjoyed when he "pulled a G" and tried one of those crazy dunks G tried last year, even though the announcers were down on him for doing so. He came about as close as G, so why not?

Does this make me CuseHulk now? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom