So why did we schedule EMU? | Syracusefan.com

So why did we schedule EMU?

jdubs30

Living Legend
If any coach in the country knows how to attack our 2-3, it's gonna be Murphy. Obviously we have the talent edge so winning the game shouldn't be a problem, but I wouldn't be surprised if Murphy has a few wrinkles against us that work that other, more talented teams, could use to their advantage later on in the season

We are just sloppy tonight. Slow down and attack. Missing too many easy shots.

No intensity on offense to start. Bad, sloppy O so far.

We are just sloppy tonight. Slow down and attack. Missing too many easy shots.

We can't shoot and can't hold onto the ball right now.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

our press is killing this team tonight. Keep it going!

MCW not getting to the lane. To much transition. Need a second shooter. We are going to see alot of zone to slow down MCW's drive to we do.

James coming back to life tonight. I wish he would take it to the hoop when his shot isnt falling.

Wasn't the last game supposed to be 40 minutes of hell? This may be 40 minutes of hell for us fans if we keep up this sloppiness. Even the scoop critics have the be missing his steadiness with some of these horrific turnovers, mostly from the guards.

I don't know, but Balkema is probably hoping this game wraps up quickly. Those trees aren't going to log themselves.

I like that in his post game interview with Tim Welsh, Jimmy said "I don't like playing against our zone" (or something to that effect).

We can't shoot and can't hold onto the ball right now.

This is a great line. How many other teams fans say this right after playing us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom