So, will any Cuse guys go today? | Syracusefan.com

So, will any Cuse guys go today?

jekelish

Living Legend
4th round is almost over, what are the chances of Phil Thomas, Andrew Tiller or Nick Provo hearing their names called? Phil will likely be a 5th or 6th round pick, I'd imagine. I'd peg Tiller as 6th or 7th. Provo is a long shot, of course, but could sneak into the 7th round.

i have a feeling phil thomas is going to get picked.

wouldnt be shocked if provo was a 7th rounder.

Would still like to see Eli throwing to Provo. So Jake Ballard/Kevin Boss-esque.

Phil and Provo probably should get drafted today. Would be shocked if anyone else got picked.

With today's offenses, you would think that there would be spot for a TE who can run and catch, even if his blocking skills were mediocre. I like Provo, and would love to see him latch on somewhere.

Phil and Provo probably should get drafted today. Would be shocked if anyone else got picked.
Be shocked Tiller just went in the sixth round

Would still like to see Eli throwing to Provo. So Jake Ballard/Kevin Boss-esque.

GMen took a TE in the 4th. Adrien Robinson from Cincinnati. Plus they signed Martellus Bennett.

GMen took a TE in the 4th. Adrien Robinson from Cincinnati. Plus they signed Martellus Bennett.

I know. Didn't understand the Robinson pick AT ALL.