So yes I am late to the party but... | Syracusefan.com

So yes I am late to the party but...

Ptzburghcuse

Walk On
is the SU-SDSU game not on TV somewhere this Friday eve?

I see the ESPN schedule doesn't have a TV listing for it.

Thanks in advance to anyone whom can elucidate this madness.

It's on a Fox Sports Net affiliate in your local area. Its also on FUEL TV whatever that is, but it shows up on most cable systems.

How does a game on the air craft carrier not get on ESPN?
There are 3 this year. None on ESPN. ESPN has the UConn v. MSU game from the AFB in Germany on before their Friday football game. The other two carrier games are on NBC Sports Net.

Thanks all - looks like I may have Fuel Tv - will check tonight...I don't care where I have to go - as long as I can get it.

I dream to one day live in a world where ALL college athletics take place on aircraft carriers.
Why limit ourselves to just aircraft carriers? Sure the football games and big-time basketball games need the space an aircraft carrier provides. But how about some volleyball matches on destroyers. I think swimming/diving championships could originate offshore from a submarine. Lets not limit ourselves.

I dream to one day live in a world where ALL college athletics take place on aircraft carriers.
March Madness would get quite interesting ... as there are only 11 aircraft carriers in the US navy.

Why limit ourselves to just aircraft carriers? Sure the football games and big-time basketball games need the space an aircraft carrier provides. But how about some volleyball matches on destroyers. I think swimming/diving championships could originate offshore from a submarine. Lets not limit ourselves.

I'm picturing the dance team performing while wing-walking. But then again, for some reason I was picturing that before your post anyway.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

It's nonsense that this game is not on national TV.

Syracuse is #9
San Diego State is #20

I know SDSU isn't a big name, but it's still ridiculous.

This is what I get for the Syracuse area TW for Fuel TV..

FUEL TV is on Time Warner Cable channel 240
FUEL TV is available through the Time Warner Cable Sports Pass Tier. To subscribe or get subscription details, click here or call 866-310-3283.

Fox Sports Net looks dead in NY state...

http://msn.foxsports.com/home/page/fsn

This is what I get for the Syracuse area TW for Fuel TV..

FUEL TV is on Time Warner Cable channel 240
FUEL TV is available through the Time Warner Cable Sports Pass Tier. To subscribe or get subscription details, click here or call 866-310-3283.

Fox Sports Net looks dead in NY state...

http://msn.foxsports.com/home/page/fsn

MSG/MSG+ are Fox Sports Net affiliates in NY. They don't show full-time FSN programming, but will show some FSN programming. The game will air on MSG+.

If you have the DirectTV Sports Pack its available on about 15 stations. That dwarfs national TV. That's practically global TV.

We need to be the first team to play on the International Space Station.

Thanks TDTOrange...I see on some online TV listings that it's scheduled on MSG+ channel 69 on Time Warner (Syracuse suburbs).

I hope they stick to that..MSG+ has a habit of listing college basketball/football games and showing NHL hockey (last year). They don't have the hockey option now.