Softer than Charmin | Syracusefan.com

Softer than Charmin

Yes...let's just give up now. What's the point of it all anyway...6 games in...with a new team...etc. etc. Photobucket burning couch:confused: :( :rolleyes: :crazy:
What gives you any inclination we thatvee can beat anyone in the top 100

What gives you any inclination we thatvee can beat anyone in the top 100
Monmouth will probably finish with 22-23 wins and we beat them by 20

I think the 'man to man principles' our zone encompasses was just too much for them. ;):)

I think TL has just been struggling, but he has too much talent not to come around. I do think he's been pushed around, been off balance and had a number of boards taken right out of his hands It happens. Again, he's just too talented for it to continue. Once he has a monster game, hell be back. We had 4 starters play really well and moved the ball around on offense. Battle looked really good and I think the top of the zone was active. A lot of the boards were long rebounds from their 3s.

They won 28 last year and returned 4 starters from that team. They'll probably win more than 22 or 23 by the time the year is over.

This board has reminded me of the football board ever since the SC game. Thread after thread started by unknown posters declaring defeat. It's just amazing.
"Thread after thread started by unknown posters declaring defeat".
Yup, seems very convenient, don't it? :noidea:

Didn't say we wouldn't win our share of games, said we are soft. And it is going to be a long year with ups and downs, take off the blinders. And since you are an "all American " poster your opinion means more than mine, get over yourselves

I think TL has just been struggling, but he has too much talent not to come around. I do think he's been pushed around, been off balance and had a number of boards taken right out of his hands It happens. Again, he's just too talented for it to continue. Once he has a monster game, hell be back. We had 4 starters play really well and moved the ball around on offense. Battle looked really good and I think the top of the zone was active. A lot of the boards were long rebounds from their 3s.

Lydon isn't ready for the NBA. Hes a 4-year player.

Ok smart guy tell me how good we are
What does your question have to do with what I said?

Anyway, these must be be happy times for you. Enjoy stirring the pot.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom