Solid All Around Win! | Syracusefan.com

Solid All Around Win!

Stern

All American
One of the best all around "wins" SU has had in years. Nassib played well and converted many 3rd downs. The o-line was outstanding. Smith was sensational. Lemon..great!!! Special teams played very very well. Defense was very good.

Now, UCONN isn't Oklahoma but so what. Great win for SU. The crowd that was in the Dome was very good I thought.

All around one of the better SU wins top to bottom in a very long time. Now, gotta find away to get 3 more wins!

Best the OL has looked in years.

One of the best all around "wins" SU has had in years. Nassib played well and converted many 3rd downs. The o-line was outstanding. Smith was sensational. Lemon..great!!! Special teams played very very well. Defense was very good.

Now, UCONN isn't Oklahoma but so what. Great win for SU. The crowd that was in the Dome was very good I thought.

Well said Stern. Rarely do we see a game where we really never have that oh moment. Bababooey
All around one of the better SU wins top to bottom in a very long time. Now, gotta find away to get 3 more wins!

All said Stern. Rarely do we see a game where we never really have that oh moment. Bababooey

Defense set the tone early on. Very reminiscent of the WVU game last season. We rock Friday nights!

We stopped the run early and made the adjustment to blitz once they started hitting the TE.
Great game and good adjustments by the coaching staff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SU made UConn look like SU - nice to be on the other side.

Satisfying to beat UConn and Pitt, two teams that have been bigger and simply ground us down for a few years now.

Satisfying to beat UConn and Pitt, two teams that have been bigger and simply ground us down for a few years now.

Having not beaten either of those teams in football since before I enrolled at SU (and now being 18 months post-graduation), it sure is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom