some assclown is selling fake S.U. game tickets | Syracusefan.com

some assclown is selling fake S.U. game tickets

I dont get the whole Craigslist thing. To have to meet someone in person to exchange money and item is just asking for trouble IMO.

they did make an arrest and the guy was charging 5oo$ a ticket.cops don't know how many he sold

Thats why you always use stubhub if you're late in the process (like they're sold out on ticketmaster or you want specific seats). You pay more but they guarantee tix are valid or you get a refund.

Reactions: cto
What's even more amazing is that people are out there willing to give someone $500 for a SU BB ticket! That's nearly 100 beers plus tip at the Blarney Stone!

What's even more amazing is that people are out there willing to give someone $500 for a SU BB ticket! That's nearly 100 beers plus tip at the Blarney Stone!

I love this.. I'm going to use beers instead of dollar amounts from now on. My wifes new blender cost me 40 beers!

I remember growing up hearing someone ask my dads friend how far it was to rochester. His response - "Ohh about 7 beers"

Thats why you always use stubhub if you're late in the process (like they're sold out on ticketmaster or you want specific seats). You pay more but they guarantee tix are valid or you get a refund.

Yeah, that's why I always sell my fake tickets on Stubhub. I couldn't take the guilt any more.

I'm a fan of Craigslist. You just need to use due diligence.

I love this.. I'm going to use beers instead of dollar amounts from now on. My wifes new blender cost me 40 beers!

I remember growing up hearing someone ask my dads friend how far it was to rochester. His response - "Ohh about 7 beers"

first off he's a slow drinker...and blender is a new one:)

I dont get the whole Craigslist thing. To have to meet someone in person to exchange money and item is just asking for trouble IMO.

I agree. I much prefer team fan forums.

$5 - gently used. Meet you at Gate N at noon Saturday. :)

Turkish-Divers-Rescue-Blow-Up-Doll.jpg

Edit: Sorry, but the ribbon is not included.

Edit 2: Extra $5 if you want a Doris Burke replica.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom