Some Dates to Keep in Mind | Syracusefan.com

Some Dates to Keep in Mind

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
The mid year junior college transfer signing period starts on the 3rd Wednesday in December and ends on January 15th. Hence, the first day JUCO transfers enrolling for January can sign a LOI is tomorrow.

That is what is driving many of the recent JUCO verbals.

The normal national letter of intent day this recruiting cycle will be Wednesday February 6th.

Tomcat, any ideas how many / which of the JUCOs intend to be January enrollees?

Is the third Wednesday in December for early enrollees out of HS too? Zach Allen is having his signing day tomorrow.

Tomcat, any ideas how many / which of the JUCOs intend to be January enrollees?
RF, Arciniega, Kirkland, Kelly, Miller are definitely January guys. Not sure on John Wayne and Danny Trejo

RF, Arciniega, Kirkland, Kelly, Miller are definitely January guys. Not sure on John Wayne and Danny Trejo

Thanks, bnoro.

Is the third Wednesday in December for early enrollees out of HS too? Zach Allen is having his signing day tomorrow.

I hope you're right. He is the one I'm most worried about. Let us know as soon as he signs.

Allen is probably the recruit I'm least worried about. He has been full on Orange since he declared. Just follow him on Twitter and you'll see he's constantly talking about Syracuse.

I hope you're right. He is the one I'm most worried about. Let us know as soon as he signs.
you're most worried about allen? texas could offer him right now and he wouldn't even consider it.

you're most worried about allen? texas could offer him right now and he wouldn't even consider it.
Yeah, that kid is all orange, and not that muted, ugly, faded orange. He is the real orange.

Yeah, that kid is all orange, and not that muted, ugly, faded orange. He is the real orange.
I'd argue he's the most committed prospect we ever had. He would have gotten bigger offers but when other coaches called him he pretty much said "i'm 100% syracuse" and they stopped trying.

yes he's the one I'm the most concerned about. I've been a SU fan to long know just because he seems 100% Orange, nothing is binding untill he signs that LOI. I am most worried about him because this kid is going to be a game changer and I would be crushed if he did sign somewhere else.

yes he's the one I'm the most concerned about. I've been a SU fan to long know just because he seems 100% Orange, nothing is binding untill he signs that LOI. I am most worried about him because this kid is going to be a game changer and I would be crushed if he did sign somewhere else.

Well tomorrow is his signing event at his high school, so you won't have to worry long.

I'd argue he's the most committed prospect we ever had. He would have gotten bigger offers but when other coaches called him he pretty much said "i'm 100% syracuse" and they stopped trying.
Any idea what other big offers he got? I heard at one point it was all the Texas schools? He really has been great promoter for the program. He is all over twitter reaching out to other recruits. Love seeing his enthusiasm, makes me really want to see him do well

Are there any guys we should be worried about? Seems like everyone who is committed is pretty solid. I don't want to have another Whitehurst, who flipped on signing day last year, really putting us in a tough spot. I think the kid is going to be special

What? Are you channeling Cali? Who is RF?

Rf flipped Minnesota

I'd like to flip those off after how their fanbase conducted themselves back in September.

Can't stand the gophers, or their dipshit fanbase.

Yesterday Allen, Arciniega, Kirkland and Miller signed their LOIs per TOS.