some here seem to forget a w.r we have | Syracusefan.com

some here seem to forget a w.r we have

retro44

Living Legend
who was very highly rated was Quinta Funderburke. He was rated a 4 star no. 35 who signed with Arkansas,but we have him now and that is all that matters.

He had some nagging injuries last spring and I think he will be very good before he leaves his mark in the ACC

Well he's got some academic stuff that apparently was hindering him during the Spring. And the fact that he didn't really show much of anything during Spring practice or the game leaves me to wonder how good he can really be. Just because he had a high rating doesn't mean he's gonna pan out here. I wish he would've started off running here, but that seems far from the case. Based on his high school stuff, he should be good for us. Based on the past few months, my predictions are much more reserved. I hope he really takes off soon, but I'm not putting any money on it.

Well he's got some academic stuff that apparently was hindering him during the Spring. And the fact that he didn't really show much of anything during Spring practice or the game leaves me to wonder how good he can really be. Just because he had a high rating doesn't mean he's gonna pan out here. I wish he would've started off running here, but that seems far from the case. Based on his high school stuff, he should be good for us. Based on the past few months, my predictions are much more reserved. I hope he really takes off soon, but I'm not putting any money on it.

And remember in the SEC you are not required to attend class ;)

who was very highly rated was Quinta Funderburke. He was rated a 4 star no. 35 who signed with Arkansas,but we have him now and that is all that matters.

He had some nagging injuries last spring and I think he will be very good before he leaves his mark in the ACC
It certainly sounded like he had to spend more time in study hall and much less time on the practice field this spring. So, no reason to think he can't be a major component of the passing game.

It certainly sounded like he had to spend more time in study hall and much less time on the practice field this spring. So, no reason to think he can't be a major component of the passing game.
Of course not...student/athletes never learn from their mistakes. Maybe the staff will rescind his scholarship and give it to someone more deserving.

Good lord.

Of course not...student/athletes never learn from their mistakes. Maybe the staff will rescind his scholarship and give it to someone more deserving.

Good lord.

LOL RMH if you were in Arlington TX right now based on this snark I would abosolutely demand you joine me for a scotchy scoth scocth

:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom