Some important big east games tonite

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
5 teams right behind us in the standings all playing

cincy-providence
marquette-south florida
-st johns
louisville-rutgers

if prodvidence, south florida and rutgers all pull off the upsets our path to the regular season title gets alot easier. all 3 are at home, my bold prediction is 2 of them wins.

5 teams right behind us in the standings all playing

cincy-providence
marquette-south florida
-st johns
louisville-rutgers

1 out 3 if we are lucky (STJ)

if prodvidence, south florida and rutgers all pull off the upsets our path to the regular season title gets alot easier. all 3 are at home, my bold prediction is 2 of them wins.

St. John's looks pitiful, they can't shoot and are one of the worst rebounding teams in the Big East (along with UConn); as long as Harrison doesn't go crazy on Sunday we should win by 20.

Johnnies up 20-7 with about 9 minutes left.

man south florida really sucks this year, who did they lose from last year?

Providence up by 10 over Cinci at the under 12 TO. Go Friars!

Don't forget, TCU had a huge non-conference win over Kansas tonight. Oh wait...

8400 at MSG tonite to watch this game. Nobody supports their team like NY's College team.

And uconn fans are under the delusion that they have the biggest following in NYC. At least SJU fans have had reality beat them on the head after years of being the away team against us.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

And uconn fans are under the delusion that they have the biggest following in NYC. At least SJU fans have had reality beat them on the head after years of being the away team against us.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
If any of them actually went to games at MSG, they would know better. The band wagon stopped rolling a few years ago. Most of their 'fans' abandoned them then.

UConn is still the 2nd most popular BE team in NYC but at this point, might bring 20% of the fans Syracuse brings. Like it or not, that is the cold, hard truth.

To be fair, we played a weekday night game @ the Garden in 2009 and drew 11,148. So still a lot more than the game last night. Then, the Temple game this year, which was on a weekend, but at 12 PM, we drew over 12,000. So does thaty mean St. Johns has negative fans?

Was looking at that box score; AO and Rick both shot 7-8. We sh ot 65% as a team.

If any of them actually went to games at MSG, they would know better. The band wagon stopped rolling a few years ago. Most of their 'fans' abandoned them then.

UConn is still the 2nd most popular BE team in NYC but at this point, might bring 20% of the fans Syracuse brings. Like it or not, that is the cold, hard truth.

I was of the impression that Mike Jarvis got all of the St. John's fans in their divorce settlement a few years back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom