Some Nassib love on the Pitt-Cincy broadcast | Syracusefan.com

Some Nassib love on the Pitt-Cincy broadcast

Cuseman78

All Conference
Nice to hear Nassib get some love from Jesse Palmer during the broadcast.

I caught that as well. He stated that pro scouts have Ryan rated 4-5 best QB in this draft behind Barkley.

I caught that as well. He stated that pro scouts have Ryan rated 4-5 best QB in this draft behind Barkley.
Man, so Barkley is so good he is ranked the top 3-4 qb all on his own! Impressive!

In his class. That doesn't include juniors that can declare for the draft in the overall ranking.

I know. But those were Palmer's words, not mine.

Jesse said he was looking forward to this quarterback match-up. I hope he's right.

Palmer said something to the effect of, He was looking forward to a matchup between two of the best quarterbacks, Nassib is underrated and some scouts believe Nassib to be the 4th or 5th best QB's in the senior class ."

Nassib may not be Barkley but he does seem to be undervalued by most including a majority of Syracuse fans.

Nice to hear Nassib get some love from Jesse Palmer during the broadcast.

I could see Nassib as a Rd 3-4-5 guy. Most of those guys don't make it out of camp. But that should be good enough to compete for the BEC.

I could see him going in the third round if he can improve his accuracy. Especially on deep throws. His decision making against NW seemed to improve from last year. The offensive line may have something to do with that.

I could see him going in the third round if he can improve his accuracy. Especially on deep throws. His decision making against NW seemed to improve from last year. The offensive line may have something to do with that.

His decision making improved light years over last year. Hopefully it's the rule and not a fluke.

I can see Ryan having a fairly lengthy NFL career, a la Todd Philcox.

I am willing to bet there are going to be more than a few calls from Sean Payton this season to DM discussing Ryan's ability to serve as a back-up to Brees. The Game plan last week in the second half was very similar to the Saints O.

I don't know why our fans have give Nassib such a hard time. He has played behind some of the very worst offensive lines in school history, and he will clearly leave here as the best QB since McNabb.

I don't know why our fans have give Nassib such a hard time. He has played behind some of the very worst offensive lines in school history, and he will clearly leave here as the best QB since McNabb.
I've been a big detractor due to his lack of touch on the long ball, but the fact remains he just threw within a hair of 500 yards in one freaking game, against a BCS D-1A opponent. Still can't quite get my head around that.

To me the best part of the offense was PTG,Kobena,Clark,Ashton all got a number of catches, maybe they didn't break big plays all the time, but the threat is there. Couple that with possession receivers like Sales,Lemon,the tight ends and you have a very potent attack. Yes we may have pi**** the game away, but that offense should get better and better. You haven't even figured in our version of the wildcat, we just need to keep the pace, especially against USC. If we win the toss saturday, no deferring until the 2nd half, take the ball 1st play Ashton in backfield with Nassib, we have 4 wideouts, pitch to Ashton who throws back to Nassib, and bomb for td su 7-0 with 17 seconds gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom