Some numbers | Syracusefan.com

Some numbers

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Temple: 3-17 fg, 0-5 3pt, 7-15 ft, 6 assists, 3 to's.
Nova: 4-17 fg, 0-4 3pt, 8-14 ft, 4 assists, 4 to's.

He's playing a lot of minutes, and the fatigue, I think, contributes to missed FT's. But, our starting PG tries to take it upon himself in close games. Sometimes it works (Louisville, Cincy) and sometimes it doesn't (see above). Get used to it, because I don't see it changing the rest of the way.

I said in the beginning of the year this team will have a couple What losses, and games where MCW tries to be the man and starts forcing. Our two losses are great examples of this. I don't think any starting PG should be shooting 17 times in a game. We need MCW to be a playmaker for others.

Today, he wasn't. We'll see what happens next game. Love Grant, and this added PT is huge for our team, but we need Southerland back in the worst way if our offense continues to be this poor in the halfcourt. Don't forget, many of MCW's assists were on drop offs to James in transition/off curls for treys.

Mike hit one 3 pointer ... he was for 1 for 4 ... I see your point though.

Perhaps you didn't mean it this way, but I for one don't consider @Nova a What loss. We could have won this game and I wish that at least one of the three stall ball possessions was designed by our coach to get Brandon up top with the ball but it is what is.

We pulled out Louisville and Cincy, but didn't here.

Let's move on to Pitt next Saturday and as always...

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil

Mike hit one 3 pointer ... he was for 1 for 4 ... I see your point though.

Got it. ESPN had it wrong.

Perhaps you didn't mean it this way, but I for one don't consider @Nova a What loss. We could have won this game and I wish that at least one of the three stall ball possessions was designed by our coach to get Brandon up top with the ball but it is what is.

We pulled out Louisville and Cincy, but didn't here.

Let's move on to Pitt next Saturday and as always...

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil

I don't either, that comment wasn't directly related to this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom