Some of these crowds | Syracusefan.com

Some of these crowds

pearl31

in cahoots
Baylor, Texas A&M tonight but I've notice it recently in several other venues...
the places are like, maybe half full - what?!
I mean, take Baylor - huge game for them vs one of the premier teams in the conference (country, really) and there's like no one there.

:confused:

Certain places yes certain places no. Watching UK @ Arkansas now and it was mentioned that they have sold out almost all of the SEC home games this season. 19,500 at Bud Walton. Not bad.

Baylor, Texas A&M tonight but I've notice it recently in several other venues...
I mean, take Baylor - huge game for them vs one of the premier teams in the conference (country, really) and there's like no one there.

True and not like Baylor are some bums. They have been good for awhile now. Weird.

They probably think the same thing wondering why our football games are half full.

I think half full for Baylor or Texas A&M is basically a sellout. They live in a part of the country where basketball just doesn't matter.

It's sad, college hoops is in a bad way. The casual fan in the casual market has checked out.

I think half full is an improvement for a lot of the basketball teams in football country, not a regression.

I think half full for Baylor or Texas A&M is basically a sellout. They live in a part of the country where basketball just doesn't matter.

Agree. Seems like even when the Longhorns had their better years, I remember Rick Barnes making comments he was frustrated about attendance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom