Some post game thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Some post game thoughts...

jekelish

Living Legend
Ha! Made you look. Now you have no choice but to click on this link: http://.com/ho-hum-syracuse-blasts-kennesaw-in-boring-predictable-fashion/

...which actually does include my post game thoughts. But I wanted to feel like I just tricked you, so let me have this win, please.

for awhile it looked like Syracuse would set a modern record for the most missed layups in a game that didn’t involve six-year-olds.

Good stuff!^^^ That was painful. I also think there's something weird with the rim down at that end of the court. I didn't realize Joseph was in foul trouble. I thought he was in Boeheim trouble. Maybe some of both.

The Disappearing G was the cause for near panic, but those of us in 309 got in back under control.

So happy for BJ!

I didn't realize you had a website, Jekelish! I will put it in my favorites. :)

for awhile it looked like Syracuse would set a modern record for the most missed layups in a game that didn’t involve six-year-olds.

Good stuff!^^^ That was painful. I also think there's something weird with the rim down at that end of the court. I didn't realize Joseph was in foul trouble. I thought he was in Boeheim trouble. Maybe some of both.

The Disappearing G was the cause for near panic, but those of us in 309 got in back under control.

So happy for BJ!

I didn't realize you had a website, Jekelish! I will put it in my favorites. :)
Well thanks!

And yeah, Kaleb wound up with four fouls. He picked up the fourth relatively early, too, hence Buss running the point almost exclusively down the stretch.

Ha! Made you look. Now you have no choice but to click on this link: http://.com/ho-hum-syracuse-blasts-kennesaw-in-boring-predictable-fashion/

...which actually does include my post game thoughts. But I wanted to feel like I just tricked you, so let me have this win, please.

Excellent write up, my man! I'm not just saying that because I am on the edge of leaving the land of sobriety(though i think it may help at times), but reading your work feels more fun for me than a chore like some of the stuff the paid media gives us. Keep up the good work!

I just visited Otto's Grove for the first time. Nice game writeup. Bookmarked the site.

Site needs more Orange!
Believe me, I played around with a few different background colors. I wanted to use orange but man, it was hard on the eyes!

Very good write-up. Not Kaleb's best, but he is the one who pushes the tempo off steals or rebounds, and his drives led to easy buckets for McCullough.

Believe me, I played around with a few different background colors. I wanted to use orange but man, it was hard on the eyes!
Keep working on it and gt back to us!

Keep working on it and gt back to us!
Orange in uniforms is one thing, but bright colors in general when it comes to reading...that's a major no-no for me. I'd prefer people not get headaches and associate them with my writing. Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom