Some quick postgame thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Some quick postgame thoughts...

jekelish

Living Legend
Threw together a postgame...er, post: http://.com/lazy-sunday-syracuse-sleepwalks-to-win-over-hampton/

Forgive typos, I haven't gone back to re-read it yet. Obviously it's not a completely in depth take, but those are all of the things that jumped out at me watching the game.

Threw together a postgame...er, post: http://.com/lazy-sunday-syracuse-sleepwalks-to-win-over-hampton/

Forgive typos, I haven't gone back to re-read it yet. Obviously it's not a completely in depth take, but those are all of the things that jumped out at me watching the game.
BJ's 2/5 = 40%. I'll take it.

Fun write up! My viewing of the game was greatly diminished by two extremely drunk men who sat down behind me and my daughter and one instantly spilled a big can of beer. My coat was saved in the nick of time. A janitor came and cleaned it up. "Shorry, little lady, shorry, but I'm a big man and my pee is big and I know you ladies have dainty pee and I'm shorry."

Not as shorry as I was, believe me.

One of them may have had a speech impediment, but either way these guys were the drunkest I have ever sat next to at the Dome. Yes, I lead a protected life. Just before the half they spilled another full can of beer and the janitor was called upon once again. My daughter and I took a walk and when we came back, they were gone! About 20 people sitting behind the drunks eagerly told us all about how they had been thrown out by two ushers. Damn! I would have liked to have seen that.

So, there were cheers and thumbs up all around, but I must say I was very disappointed that I let those men get in the way of my zen focus on the game. The team needed me today, but I was utterly distracted. Like our team, I guess I just need to practice more. I will not fail them next time!

Fun write up! My viewing of the game was greatly diminished by two extremely drunk men who sat down behind me and my daughter and one instantly spilled a big can of beer. My coat was saved in the nick of time. A janitor came and cleaned it up. "Shorry, little lady, shorry, but I'm a big man and my pee is big and I know you ladies have dainty pee and I'm shorry."

Not as shorry as I was, believe me.

One of them may have had a speech impediment, but either way these guys were the drunkest I have ever sat next to at the Dome. Yes, I lead a protected life. Just before the half they spilled another full can of beer and the janitor was called upon once again. My daughter and I took a walk and when we came back, they were gone! About 20 people sitting behind the drunks eagerly told us all about how they had been thrown out by two ushers. Damn! I would have liked to have seen that.

So, there were cheers and thumbs up all around, but I must say I was very disappointed that I let those men get in the way of my zen focus on the game. The team needed me today, but I was utterly distracted. Like our team, I guess I just need to practice more. I will not fail them next time!
If you can't play with drunken wetness then don't even bother suiting up.

A few of my left over thoughts.

The last two games in the first half McCullough knocked down a deep jumper when others missed rushing shots and were not relaxing on their release. Reminds me of a y0ung Otto Porter with the jumpshot potential and long arms, and more aggressive off the dribble. With his height there is no reason to rush any jumper or foul shot. Especially at this point in the season.

BJ did a great job on a few rebounds in the second half really got up for them.

Roberson and Gbinije had a few nice moments today that came from them being aggressive. Much different then last year for both.If it leads to some misses turnovers charges I can care less we have the depth at that position.

Love how kaleb pushes things, but hes got to be 100% sure of his longer passes hes to good of a dribbler not to.

We rushed things in the halfcout with 1 poass before a shot alot today (and those were plays where Rak did not touch the ball). That will change soon.

Hey! By the way!

https://www.facebook.com/

https://twitter.com/

Likes? Follows? It's the gift that keeps on giving!

I bet they sang like angels. In fact, I bet it played out an awful lot like this:

Is that really Will Farrell singing? I never saw that movie.Believe me when I tell you it was nothing like that!

I would give you FB likes, but I'm not on FB. Sorry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom