Class of 2015 - Somebody forward this to the hoops office | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Somebody forward this to the hoops office

RF2044

Living Legend
Remember the big guy from Minnesota who had a decent game against us?

Here's a video of his little brother. Kid is a junior in high school, but has a tremendous frame for a kid--looks like a much better athlete than his brother is.

And in addition to that, his skill level is very, very impressive--just watch the video, keeping in mind that this kid projects as a 5.

He's look great in Orange!

I'd assume the big 10 is all over this kid, but you never know--with his skill set, handle, passing, he'd be a great fit in our system. Can someone pass this along to the basketball office?

Henry Ellenson is a top 50 recruit. 247 has him favored to Wisconsin.

The Minnesota big guy who is pretty good is Elliot Eliason, no relation. The guy you are looking for is Wally Ellenson, Minnesota guard who doesn't really play

Ranked #49 in the class of 2015 by ESPN with offers from ASU, Baylor, BC, GTown, Iowa State, Marquette and, of course, Minny.

From the analysis:

Bottom Line:
Ellenson is a strong and skilled power forward. His ability to shoot the ball with range and his athletic ability sets is what makes him special. Ellenson has tremendous upside.

Ranked #49 in the class of 2015 by ESPN with offers from ASU, Baylor, BC, GTown, Iowa State, Marquette and, of course, Minny.

From the analysis:

Bottom Line:
Ellenson is a strong and skilled power forward. His ability to shoot the ball with range and his athletic ability sets is what makes him special. Ellenson has tremendous upside.
Sounds like Tyler Lyndon!

Sounds like Tyler Lyndon!

Except he looks like he has the filled out body of an adult already. In that vid its like some 25 year old who'd been playing in arctic Russian pro league came back to woop up on his old high school hoops circuit. Catch and shoot like a guard running off of curls!!!!! Isolation dribble drives from the wing!!!! Who is this guy?

He is not an explosive athlete, but it looks like he has quite a few skills. I am too lazy to look, I wonder if there are any full game videos of him out there. I love highlight real videos, but in a full game video you can see a kid's stamina and intensity level. As well as how well he moves without the ball and how engaged he is in the game.

Remember the big guy from Minnesota who had a decent game against us?

Here's a video of his little brother. Kid is a junior in high school, but has a tremendous frame for a kid--looks like a much better athlete than his brother is.

And in addition to that, his skill level is very, very impressive--just watch the video, keeping in mind that this kid projects as a 5.

He's look great in Orange!

I'd assume the big 10 is all over this kid, but you never know--with his skill set, handle, passing, he'd be a great fit in our system. Can someone pass this along to the basketball office?
Coaches emails are available on the SU website

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom