Somebody please punch this guy | Syracusefan.com

Somebody please punch this guy

B

Brooky03

I assume at least a couple people here have tickets in section 311, near/with the 311 Heaven guys. If so, I'll give $10 (yes, a whole $10) to the person who punches that bearded loudmouth who sits in row 'O' near the aisle between 311 and 312. Everybody in the section knows who I'm talking about. His catchphrase is "Wake up" and he's just the worst to listen to lol. I don't think he realizes that a) nobody around him wants to hear him yell all game long and b) the players/refs/coaches can't hear him. He also appears to be perpetually drunk, not that that alone is necessarily a bad thing.

(for those who might take this too seriously, no, I don't really want anybody to physically assault a fan)

I assume at least a couple people here have tickets in section 311, near/with the 311 Heaven guys. If so, I'll give $10 (yes, a whole $10) to the person who punches that bearded loudmouth who sits in row 'O' near the aisle between 311 and 312. Everybody in the section knows who I'm talking about. His catchphrase is "Wake up" and he's just the worst to listen to lol. I don't think he realizes that a) nobody around him wants to hear him yell all game long and b) the players/refs/coaches can't hear him. He also appears to be perpetually drunk, not that that alone is necessarily a bad thing.

(for those who might take this too seriously, no, I don't really want anybody to physically assault a fan)

Every time I've sat up there I've wanted to clock one of them, lose, win, win big. Beyond obnoxious.

With any luck, I'd hope one was CuseHulk, heard he likes it up there and that 311 is the "true fan experience".

Look, I would have stopped saying it if they woke up.

Aren't there guys like this in every game, every sport, and in every venue in the country?

This is my first season with season tickets, so it's the first time I've had to hear the same obnoxious person at every game.

ftr, while the 311 Heaven guys do yell a little bit, they're not too bad and don't bother me like this guy does. He likes to look back at them for approval or something, but doesn't seem to be with them.

This is my first season with season tickets, so it's the first time I've had to hear the same obnoxious person at every game.

ftr, while the 311 Heaven guys do yell a little bit, they're not too bad and don't bother me like this guy does. He likes to look back at them for approval or something, but doesn't seem to be with them.

Jealous of your season tickets. Cool.

Sometimes he gets all worked up he turns red like a tomato. If he is like that in the first half he is usually silent in the second.

Hahaha. I know exactly who you're referring to! I think they call him "Cringle" maybe. I had season tickets nearby last year. I relocated this season.

As for ridiculous fans - we had a complete a$$ behind us today. Prob mid 20's, no clue about bball, beyond drunk, dropping f-bombs every other word with multiple young kids nearby, accidentally spilled a beer on the guy in front of him, was ready to punch someone in the face. One of his friends tried to reel him in but couldn't. I hope that clown never sets foot in the Dome again. There's seemingly always at least 1 complete idiot per section.

Hahaha. I know exactly who you're referring to! I think they call him "Cringle" maybe. I had season tickets nearby last year. I relocated this season.

As for ridiculous fans - we had a complete a$$ behind us today. Prob mid 20's, no clue about bball, beyond drunk, dropping f-bombs every other word with multiple young kids nearby, accidentally spilled a beer on the guy in front of him, was ready to punch someone in the face. One of his friends tried to reel him in but couldn't. I hope that clown never sets foot in the Dome again. There's seemingly always at least 1 complete idiot per section.

Wish there was a way to gather them all up and put them in their own section, could you imagine?

Sometimes he gets all worked up he turns red like a tomato. If he is like that in the first half he is usually silent in the second.
OMG! I went to a couple games last year because of a couple very generous and great posters here, and anyways I am 98% sure I know who you are talking about. Annoying guy.

Some people don't like hearing it, but I believe it to be generally true...clientele is down. Way down. Scrubs everywhere.