Someday Chris berman will open his mouth | Syracusefan.com

Someday Chris berman will open his mouth

SWC75

Bored Historian
...and nothing will come out. He may have had a cold today, (most of us do at this time of year). But those pipes sure have alot of rust in them. The guy needs to see a doctor. (Just not the one Julie Andrews went to.)

It's a shame because Berman has got to be one of the most brilliant, unique and well prepared sportscasters of his generation. He has been limited more and more every year though and is well past his prime. When he was in his prime (5-10 years ago) his show NFL Primetime was the best sports show on TV and his recaps were fun, unique and humorous all while showcasing the NFL.

I can't stand Berman. People talk about how Vitale has become a caricature of himself; well, to me, Berman is at least as bad.

It's a shame because Berman has got to be one of the most brilliant, unique and well prepared sportscasters of his generation. He has been limited more and more every year though and is well past his prime. When he was in his prime (5-10 years ago) his show NFL Primetime was the best sports show on TV and his recaps were fun, unique and humorous all while showcasing the NFL.

Oh my god, I don't think I could disagree any more strongly. A truly horrendous, horrendous sportscaster

I can't stand Berman. People talk about how Vitale has become a caricature of himself; well, to me, Berman is at least as bad.

Couldn't agree more - it must be difficult not to morph into something else when people enjoy your shtick, but he and Vitale both went way to far. They went all-in with the over-the-top persona when it only worked in small doses. They're just annoying now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom