Someone needs to order one of these IMMEDIATELY! | Syracusefan.com

Someone needs to order one of these IMMEDIATELY!

shandeezy7

Living Legend
(with SU logo and colors, obviously) so it can be ready for the home opener in the Fall

c9cf9650-bb66-11e3-bbb8-9138e6e09735_boxGATE-1.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...e-future-of-tailgating--photos-195041150.html

That's great n all, but...how do you move it?

That's great n all, but...how do you move it?
You don't - you lease/rent it. They are already on-site. Pretty cool idea after reading the article.

You don't - you lease/rent it. They are already on-site. Pretty cool idea after reading the article.

They are trailers that you can buy, they start at about $8K with nothing on them and can go as high as $35 for custom built.

They are trailers that you can buy, they start at about $8K with nothing on them and can go as high as $35 for custom built.

Maybe we can get a refund on the board's donation to the IPF and buy one of them suckers! ;) Or not...

I've got a tailgate related question. I park down at Manley South and there is one gentleman that tows a tailgating trailer that's all set up, painted orange with the SU logo and all. Does anyone know if trailers are "officially" allowed? I know that RV's are only supposed to be up at Skytop but what about tailgate trailers; are they allowed at Manley? That is with the understanding that a second parking spot would have to be paid for.

Do you think the University would allow one in that northwest (?) corner of the Fine Lot where you guys set up? It won't take up any more room than we took up for the Clemson game (indeed, a lot less). If they would allow it, it might be a cool investment -- and would eliminate a lot of the grunt work involved in setting up a tailgate each game.

BTW, I hope you noticed that the two "inventors" are women!

Last edited:
cto said:
Do you think the University would allow one in that northwest (?) corner of the Fine Lot where you guys set up? It won't take up any more room than we took up for the Clemson game (indeed, a lot less). If they would allow it, it might be a cool investment -- and would eliminate a lot of the grunt work involved in setting up a tailgate each game. BTW, I hope you noticed that the two "inventors" are women1

As long as Bees is responsible for transporting it for every game.