Someone Remind Me | Syracusefan.com

Someone Remind Me

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
why all those close games were a sign of strength.
Not buying it now, didn't buy it then.

This season taught me that it is better to have a faster pace even if means more turnovers. Not faulting Ennis as he had a good game, but with less opportunities CJ was unable to shoot himself out of a slump. Cooney is not cutting it as a shooting guard for a team that wants to compete for a NC. I can't remember a
Cuse shooting guard ever having such an extended slump. He desperately needs to be able to create his own shot so that he is more in control. And, we need more depth. I don't think that Bus and BJ could have provided the depth. Bus is a live wire but error prone, and BJ would be manhandled if he went inside. Losing baby DC was a significant blow. He could have dominated against some of these hollowed out ACC teams and he could have supplied some of the lead passes that evaded us this year.

After all these grind it out games, the biggest miracle I've ever seen is the fact that my TV set is not smashed.

Great post, but will DC ever be able to be healthy enough? Will he stop putting the ball on the deck every time he gets the ball? Will he ever be able to get any lift so he can play a little above the rim? I hope he gets healthy but I wonder how effective he can be.

Triche went through a slump like this last year. Same time of year too.