Something no one has really mentioned... | Syracusefan.com

Something no one has really mentioned...

JrodCuse

All Conference
Grant is back. His back is a-ok. That "missed" putback he had on the final NC state possession. He didn't just miss that dunk, he jumped too damn high/hard/fast. He was way beyond where he was aiming for. If he made that rediculous putback dunk we're all singing a different tune about that NC state game by the way, win or lose. Healthy Grant + CJ not having his worst game of all time = win's against most teams we will be playing.

First weekend is easy-peasy. Get to the 2nd weekend and our mojo is back and we're rolling.

It's a decent point. Unfortunately, we also picked up a new injury with Cooney's ankle.

I wish Coleman was in the rotation and Cooney was 100%, but overall SU is in decent position health-wise.

Grant is back. His back is a-ok. That "missed" putback he had on the final NC state possession. He didn't just miss that dunk, he jumped too damn high/hard/fast. He was way beyond where he was aiming for. If he made that rediculous putback dunk we're all singing a different tune about that NC state game by the way, win or lose. Healthy Grant + CJ not having his worst game of all time = win's against most teams we will be playing.

First weekend is easy-peasy. Get to the 2nd weekend and our mojo is back and we're rolling.

I think the team that showed up play FSU we will beat Western Michigan. I think the team that showed up for NCST shows up for Ohio State and we may lose. Either way, I think the team that showed up for NCST plays Kansas. I would be very happy if we make the Sweet 16 this year after the last six games!

Last edited:
There is something to be said for just easy-peasy laying the ball in vs trying for SC with the game on the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom