Something to chew on | Syracusefan.com

Something to chew on

GoSU96

Living Legend
What if hypothetical, but how would people think about this teams ability to run the table against this schedule if Bergeron, GWiiliams ( healthy) , Carter had stayed and OG was 100%. Assume those guys staying doesn’t impact any other decisions by current players.

The reason I didn’t add Tucker is because I think it’s better for the team to have one alpha Qb instead of a TB who is going to dominate touches. LQA is the perfect Robin to Shrader.

Moves Simmons and Wilson down to the two line but with starter quality depth.

That would be a team that would have a legit shot at going undefeated this year with this schedule.

What if hypothetical, but how would people think about this teams ability to run the table against this schedule if Bergeron, GWiiliams ( healthy) , Carter had stayed and OG was 100%. Assume those guys staying doesn’t impact any other decisions by current players.

The reason I didn’t add Tucker is because I think it’s better for the team to have one alpha Qb instead of a TB who is going to dominate touches. LQA is the perfect Robin to Shrader.

That would be a team that would have a legit shot at going undefeated this year with this schedule.

100% that team would be a playoff contender

I'm still reeling about the McNabb fighting with Konrad from another thread. Is that true? And I would feel pretty good about our chances with just OG. Bergeron would be the icing on the cake.

I'm still reeling about the McNabb fighting with Konrad from another thread. Is that true? And I would feel pretty good about our chances with just OG. Bergeron would be the icing on the cake.
It was something about McNabb saying that he didn’t think Konrad could swim 27 miles or something.

probably not

Wait, what.

There's no reason to not include Tucker in this kind of scenario. If Miami can have Dorsey with 4 NFL RBs on their roster or Ohio State can have JT Barrett and Ezekiel Elliot, there's no reason that our coaches shouldn't be able make it work.

To answer the OP, I would feel really good about our chances to run the table with that roster. Then I would fear I was jinxing it because of how good I felt and would wait for the other shoe to drop.

It would arguably be one of the greatest college football team ever! Arguably.

It would arguably be one of the greatest college football team ever! Arguably.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I was trying to say.

You nailed it, well done.

You are so wicked smart.