Something to make you feel good! | Syracusefan.com

Something to make you feel good!

That's the best quality video I've seen of that shot. I was there, my 19th birthday sitting behind the opposite basket. Could see it was online from the moment it left his hand...

Dear God, why didn't I buy those tickets.

I had tickets to the Nebraska football game and did not go. I did laundry instead and studied. I see people jumping around outside and the party was on. I still got really drunk and celebrated anyway. But like you, I wish I went to a particular game. How do you know?

I had tickets to the Nebraska football game and did not go. I did laundry instead and studied. I see people jumping around outside and the party was on. I still got really drunk and celebrated anyway. But like you, I wish I went to a particular game. How do you know?
You don't ever know, that's why you go. I'm sure that laundry and studying could have waited a few hours.

You don't ever know, that's why you go. I'm sure that laundry and studying could have waited a few hours.

Like everyone else in the world, I did not think they had a chance. Nebraska was undefeated and beating teams 60 to 0 at the time. It's okay, I enjoyed the party at Marshall street. It's was crazy fun!

I was present. Amazing. I almost fell off the third deck when he made it. True story. Literally my father pulled me back over the railing or i was a dead man

I was 7th row behind the basket to the one side where it went in. He shot right at me. I had an absolutely perfect view of it all the way. I remember jumping forward and crashing over the seats in front of me. It was absolute pandemonium. It was so freaking loud!

They should revoke your man card Oh Lord

2 loudest moments in (my) dome history: Pearl's shot & Michael Owen's in for 2. Deafening...
I was there for Owens. Scalped a ticket in the West Virgina section. Guy beside me was wearing overalls. Deafening for sure

My story on that shot is that I was living in Md at the time and this was a game I didn't come home for. I watched it with a good friend at his house. We were both standing up during the FTs in anticipation of it being made or missed. When he missed and then Pearls shot went up, I started jumping up and down screaming like a little girl. My friend screamed and fell face down on the couch.

Doesn't sound like anything special. But the kicker is that my friend was a BC grad. Haha.

There are three levels of noise in the video:

Loud prior to the free throw
Louder after the miss and
Unfreakin believable after Pearl's make

I've seen this countless times and I still get chills Every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom