Something very encouraging about Dayton | Syracusefan.com

Something very encouraging about Dayton

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
They turn the ball over a lot as well. Hopefully our guards have an athletic or size edge over theres? Anyone got information as to how we may or may not be able to exploit this possible weakness.

I wonder what past opponent the experts will point to when they say "Dayton's played against the zone this year against <insert team name here>, so this isn't new to them."

Dayton moves the ball well. They don't shoot it all that well but move it around well. They are really tough defensively. With that said we play our game on offense and we move on. This game could be similar to that painful 11 vs 3 matchup we had vs marquette a few years back. No Crowder or DJO walking through that door though.

Dayton moves the ball well. They don't shoot it all that well but move it around well. They are really tough defensively. With that said we play our game on offense and we move on. This game could be similar to that painful 11 vs 3 matchup we had vs marquette a few years back. No Crowder or DJO walking through that door though.

Please don't mention that game :(

All I know about them is that Cal beat them in Maui then we beat Cal.

Dayton looked good; I wouldn't say they looked scary, but they have athletes and a few transfers (OSU and GTown), and could defiinitely win if our offense doesn't show up and we are lazy on D.

But if we play like we did today, we'll be playing in the Sweet 16.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom