Sometimes I wish Boeheim never made the Hall of Fame... | Syracusefan.com

Sometimes I wish Boeheim never made the Hall of Fame...

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
Sometimes I wish Boeheim never made the Hall of Fame...

But only so the Kool Aid drinkers couldn't throw it in everyone's face every time someone comes on here with a bit of criticism.

Being in the HOF doesn't make him irreproachable... It just means that he's done a great job over time and his peers respect him.

NEWS FLASH: Just like the rest of us regular folk, Hall of Famers screw up too.

Dickie V's in the SAME EXACT Hall of Fame as a broadcaster... Yet, no one hesitates to criticize his every move.

How many national championships do Northwestern and BC have? If it wasn't for JB we would be them right now.

How many national championships do Northwestern and BC have? If it wasn't for JB we would be them right now.

Not my point at all... Though your response plays right into it.

What I was saying is that you don't have to blindly defend someone just because IN THE PAST they've done a good job.

When someone screws up - whether they be in the Hall of Fame or not - they can be criticized.

And just because someone hasn't coached professionally, won a title, or been inducted into a Hall of Fame doesn't mean that their opinions and/or critiques are worthless.

Plenty of people in here are quite knowledgeable when it comes to basketball.

Sorry poor attempt at sarcasm. I agree to a point. It's not bad on this board but people on radio shows and Syracuse.com make me a defensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom