Sometimes Seth Greenberg starts talking... | Syracusefan.com

Sometimes Seth Greenberg starts talking...

DeGrozz

All American
and I get scared that he is having a stroke on live TV.

What the hell was that Batman/Robin/Riddler/Louisville metaphor he made today?

I'd rather he go back to when he was only relevant when he was complaining about missing the tourney... "But, but, but... we played Duke, at DUKE!"

I actually like the additions of greenberg and pearl to espn. I think they at times talk too much but they are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenberg and Pearl are great. Way better than Brennan and that guy who wanted to play at Cuse but wasn't good enough.

I actually like the additions of greenberg and pearl to espn. I think they at times talk too much but they are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're both kind of blowhards who are trying way too hard. I prefer somebody like Bob Knight, who actually knows stuff, even though he sometimes take a while to make his point.

I think they're both kind of blowhards who are trying way too hard. I prefer somebody like Bob Knight, who actually knows stuff, even though he sometimes take a while to make his point.

I can't handle Knight, he talks like we're all children who have never played the game and need every detail explained. Seth and Bruce are solid, I don't remember anything they say so they must be doing something right.

bk doesnt do the prep work. he refers to a player as a center or the big fella or the two guards. get there a bit early and learn the names

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom