Sometimes you gotta admit when you are wrong. I was wrong on Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Sometimes you gotta admit when you are wrong. I was wrong on Bryant

They are beating UMass by 17 in the second half right now.
They look really good offensively.

It’s on NESN directv channel 628 for anyone with that channel.

umass lost to northeastern

good to know ur wrong about bryant but still rite about the rape analogy as it pertains to substitutions

If UMass wants to hire Grasso I wouldn’t be opposed

UMass has one of the top post players in the country in Tre Mitchell after we couldn't land him. He is averaging 26/8 a game and had 37 his last outing.

The second time around in a back to back after smoking them the first time. Lol why you hate Bryant so much??

I don’t hate them. But the NEC is a jabroni conference. Their best teams routinely get beat by a bunch in the tourney and they are a yearly participate in the play in games.

im sure they are a fine team in regards to their conference or even UMass, but a team that is a “Tier 2” level historical team like we are should be killing them.

UMass has one of the top post players in the country in Tre Mitchell after we couldn't land him. He is averaging 26/8 a game and had 37 his last outing.
We couldn’t land him because his mom is sleeping with his prep school coach who just happened to be hired by UMass. College sports are the best.

Would be nice if he wants to do something today he’s had a rough night

I don’t hate them. But the NEC is a jabroni conference. Their best teams routinely get beat by a bunch in the tourney and they are a yearly participate in the play in games.

im sure they are a fine team in regards to their conference or even UMass, but a team that is a “Tier 2” level historical team like we are should be killing them.

8 times out of 10, I think we beat them by 15-20, if we’d been practicing.

it was a toss up if the post belonged in the hate club thread or here
The hate club thread is one the stupidest threads ever created. So good job.
Fans root for the team. If they are posting here they are fans of the program. I don’t give a chit if you like or at look my posts and here is another Go Find Yourself another gimmick response.

And likely in a normal setting we do.

The hate club thread is one the stupidest threads ever created. So good job.
Fans root for the team. If they are posting here they are fans of the program. I don’t give a chit if you like or at look my posts and here is another Go Find Yourself another gimmick response.

dude, you're making gimmicks gr8 again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom