Class of 2015 - Sophomore All Americans | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Sophomore All Americans

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
SIAP, 2 potential SU recruiting targets were named 2nd team Sophomore AAs by Max Preps.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=7c3c9931-b379-456b-a25d-c339187de01c&page=3 (click arrow to following page for 2nd team Defense/Wheatley)

WR – Davonte Hamilton, WR, 6-4, 215, Poughkeepsie (N.Y.)
One of the top young players in the Empire State, Hamilton made 21 catches for 563 yards and six scores while also intercepting three passes.

DL – Tyrone Wheatley, DL, 6-7, 235, Fayetteville-Manlius (Manlius, N.Y.)
Wheatley was a two-way starter for Fayetteville-Manlius, which finished 7-2. He has clear football bloodlines, as his father Tyrone starred at running back for Michigan

Any word on whether Wheatley is staying at F-M or possibly relocating to the Buffalo area?

If Wheatley is any good he will be at Michigan

Didn't realize he was 6'7". Wow. We'll soon see if Wheatley (dad) thinks SU is worthy of consideration...

We'll soon see if Wheatley (dad) thinks SU is worthy of consideration...

Honestly, if Wheatley Jr. doesn't know how he feels about Syracuse given the time he has spent here with his dad, I am not sure what his dad could say to make it a possibility...

Ohio St. And Michigan St have definitively been ruled out according to an interview on another site. Although Michigan would seem to be the favorite the point is made and reiterated that he will think for himself and his father has encouraged this. Even though we all know there's something inside most of us that wants to make pops proud.

As far as if he'll be good enough, he's already received offers from most of the heavy hitters in the B10 and from the SEC in Alabama as well. CUSE has obviously offered. Watch out for Washington, for whatever reason they seem to interest him quite a bit. Mom is driving a lot of this the way it sounds.

Just going by a couple of interviews I've seen with him. Take it fwiw.

I think it's pretty obvious that this will be a steep uphill battle.

Our on field performance the next 2 seasons will go a long way. He has enough separate ties to Syracuse to makes us a legit contender if we show we can win.

Ohio St. And Michigan St have definitively been ruled out according to an interview on another site. Although Michigan would seem to be the favorite the point is made and reiterated that he will think for himself and his father has encouraged this. Even though we all know there's something inside most of us that wants to make pops proud.

As far as if he'll be good enough, he's already received offers from most of the heavy hitters in the B10 and from the SEC in Alabama as well. CUSE has obviously offered. Watch out for Washington, for whatever reason they seem to interest him quite a bit. Mom is driving a lot of this the way it sounds.

Just going by a couple of interviews I've seen with him. Take it fwiw.

I think it's pretty obvious that this will be a steep uphill battle.
I know, I don't understand the Washington pull either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom