Sounds like more charges coming in PSU case today | Syracusefan.com

Sounds like more charges coming in PSU case today

i think i read it wrong-- there is a hearing this morning for shultz and other guy -- admin please delete

i think i read it wrong-- there is a hearing this morning for shultz and other guy -- admin please delete

That's OK. Just changes the context from new charges to today starts the hearing on shultz and curley.

But more charges may come against Sandusky. At least 8 other people have come forward.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

And there is still the possibility of charges against Spanier at some point I'm assuming

But more charges may come against Sandusky. At least 8 other people have come forward.
Apparently embarrassed/afraid to be the first ones to come out. Now that some of that stigma is gone (they no longer feel that they were the only ones) they can come forward.

Some will likely claim that they're only coming forward now because there will likely be $ coming their way.

I don't blame these 8 not any others that may still come forward. People deal with horrific experiences on different ways. I hope that eventually all of Sandusky's victims come forward.

Sandusky is writing a book (really???). Will proceeds go to the victims?