Source: Shabazz Muhammed to sign with Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Source: Shabazz Muhammed to sign with Syracuse

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
Wxyr reporting Muhammed is going to be Orange.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Heheheheh I got u punks!!!

...not a good one...'Cuse doesnt need Shabazz...only Noel is the prize that if lost today would be April Fools...but I did hear Fab is coming back.

Anybody remember Loo Flirpa, the 7" center from Europe a few years back? Now that was a good one!

3 replies, over 730 views. You got a LOT of people who dont want to admit it. Myself included.

Anthony Davis and MKG are transferring after being released from their scholarship due to Cal leaving for NBA. Getting calls from Syracuse.

Actually, "Noel to sign with Syracuse" would have worked better as we are actually recruiting him.

Actually, "Noel to sign with Syracuse" would have worked better as we are actually recruiting him.
I think he'd be banned from the board if he made that headline.

I hit up the bar for lunch, told the bartender to turn on the light because I was buying the whole bar a round.. As she went for the light I yelled "April fools" she didn't care, turned on the light anyway. Had to buy drinks for about 10 people. Wife was not happy lol

Anybody remember Loo Flirpa, the 7" center from Europe a few years back? Now that was a good one!

That was a good one. loof Lirpa. Steve Hyder from wysr Did that one. I remember my father calling me and saying it was reported we signed this big man. I asked him how it wa expelled and he tried to spell it. Then I had to break the news that is was April fool backwards.

Wow. You sure did get us. Knock me over with a feather. Didn't see that coming.

Boy, consider me punk'd. Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom