South Carolina St Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

South Carolina St Prediction Thread...

This one shouldn't be close. This team has lost to two D1 teams by almost 40 points a game. And Wichita State/South Carolina isn't Syracuse.

Get Chukwu a lot of minutes, hold out Thompson, let Battle play the point, get Lydon's 3-pt. shot going.

Jim Brown - 93
6903-004-F75F887A.jpg

Orlando Brown - 52
01010a60.jpg

Otto 82
Bulldogs 46

A lot of teams scoring over 100 the last few games. Iowa State, holy mollies!

Otto 82
Bulldogs 46

A lot of teams scoring over 100 the last few games. Iowa State, holy mollies!

It's definitely been a little while (2012, I think) since we last scored 100. Would love to see this team do it before we're all done filling up on cupcakes.

Syracuse 87

HBCU that Zendon Hamilton kept in his final five to make some sort of social statement even though he was never going there and even though he's the last guy who ought to be held up as a beacon of social consciousness since he flew all the way to California to take the ACT which strongly suggests that something was fishy in getting him qualified 52

Wait, so, SC St., SC, Clemson. I suppose this means that all South Carolina games are now home games regardless of venue...

Speaking of predictions, I wanted to see the line. I went to 2 different websites that still had yesterday's odds, but neither had the Syracuse game. Was it off the books/banned? If anyone knows what the line was, please let me know. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom