Southerland ineligible, Coleman under the knife | Syracusefan.com

Southerland ineligible, Coleman under the knife

Flacusian

All Conference
NOOOO PROBLEM!!!!. I mean anyone can win a National Championship with an intact team. It just wouldn't be epic enough if we didn't have a few "mitigating circumstances". The Basketball season is much more captivating with these exquisite little inconveniences. This is all part of an elaborate plan to make the National Championship DVD more riveting by lacing it with gripping drama. Heck, I'll bet that as we peruse this forum, Jimmy B is having the team do round the clock wind sprints in preparation for rolling out our new M2M defense replete with a start to finish crushing full court press.

We're 18-2, playing with the bank's money baby! Were going to lull the entire Nation into a false sense of security and then Whammo! We show up for the tourney with the full contingent as advertised during Midnight Madness plus bonus players who never fully exhausted their Syracuse eligibility. We'll see the likes of a revitalized "team 1st"DeShaun Williams, Big Man Mark Konecny, Winfred "the scholar" Walton, and many more!

All kidding aside, We'll be thin but our team is tough and they are winners. I'm still hopeful for James's return and hope for a speedy recovery for DC2. The kid is going to be a great contributor to our program and he will have his time to shine in the future. I would never sell this group short on what they are capable of accomplishing... shorthanded or otherwise.

I don't often feel optimistic about, well, anything. But a starting five of Christmas, Fair, Grant, MCW and Triche is not a bad thing at all. The depth is compromised, but in the past few weeks, as Grant's been showing us what he's capable of, we prolly shouldn't feel like we're losing anything. Grant's better than we expected, and he's replacing a player who had been disappointing us. A 'plus,' in some regards. It's now up to JB to work on sub patterns that are made for the purpose of REST and not PENANCE. And the kids have to stay out of foul trouble...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom