Southerland post-game inverview on SNY... | Syracusefan.com

Southerland post-game inverview on SNY...

cto

Administrator
James handled himself very well. Articulate, enthusiastic and upbeat. I hope he plays well enough to get himself more on these on-court, post-game interviews.

I hope he comes to expect an interview after every game. His all-around game is amazing.

James handled himself very well. Articulate, enthusiastic and upbeat. I hope he plays well enough to get himself more on these on-court, post-game interviews.

Agreed--thought the same thing.

I really like Jame's game right now. Granted it's coming against inferior competition but he has practiced and improved his weaknesses over the summer and although he is not yet what you would call a "banger", he is getting better in the paint. He seems to have taken to heart that famous Knute Rockne quote: "Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points". Can't wait to see how much PT he'll get during BE play.

I will be thrilled when i hear someone characterize a white kid as "articulate." It will be a first for me.

James is rapidly becoming my favorite player on this team.

Such a like-able kid ... and his game speaks for itself. Looks like he may be in for KJ more than anyone would have anticipated.

I will be thrilled when i hear someone characterize a white kid as "articulate." It will be a first for me.

I will be thrilled when someone doesnt refer to a tattooed white player as a thug.

That 1 minutes stretch in the 1st half where he tipped or stole the ball in 4 or 5 consecutive possessions might have been one of the greatest defensive/offensive displays I've seen for a one minute period since I've been watching SU basketball.

would it be great to see that in a game vs Puke, UNC, KY or Ucon somewhere in the course of the season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom