Speaking of meatheads, Millhouse | Syracusefan.com

Speaking of meatheads, Millhouse

Rocco

Watching you.
Shafer on Morris and MacFarlane getting the work after the game was out of reach:

"I wanted to see what George and Devante could do because at that point in time, there's still some good football players out on that field," Shafer said. "I wanted to see those two young guys, see what they did, see what their eyes looked like after they got lit up a couple times."

I thought they stuck their noses in there and ran hard.

Expect them to go for 280 and three touches on the ground this week.

Someone had to play might as well learn something, no problem with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they stuck their noses in there and ran hard.

Expect them to go for 280 and three touches on the ground this week.

I agree. The future is bright with that 1-2 punch. With those guys, we really need to build in some good screen plays. They are both great in space and have hands.

I agree. The future is bright with that 1-2 punch. With those guys, we really need to build in some good screen plays. They are both great in space and have hands.
The nice thing is next year, we will have some receivers with the size to block.

I believe both of those freshmen are more polished backs than Smith and Gulley. I think Smith and Gulley are good but those two freshmen read the holes quicker and are quicker/faster.

I believe both of those freshmen are more polished backs than Smith and Gulley. I think Smith and Gulley are good but those two freshmen read the holes quicker and are quicker/faster.
Not sure "polished" is the right word but I understand what you are saying. They are different type backs to be sure but we're goign to miss some of the power back aspects we currently have. I still don't see why Jeroem woudl elave. He's currently projected to be a 6th round pick.

Not sure "polished" is the right word but I understand what you are saying. They are different type backs to be sure but we're goign to miss some of the power back aspects we currently have. I still don't see why Jeroem woudl elave. He's currently projected to be a 6th round pick.

True polished isn't the word I should have written...just better at reading the holes/areas than Jerome or Tyson. If Smith wants to leave I don't blame him and I agree if he is a 6th round projection that would be tough for him but I have a feeling he would do quite well at the combine and that would move him up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom