Spearman | Syracusefan.com

Spearman

I was going to say that he must be entering the elevator on the ground floor and his room is on a higher floor. Either that, or he's having a bad time on his trip to SU.

I think he's confused as to the meaning of that phrase.

I have no idea what he means but if you want to over analyze it could mean if he goes to Syracuse there is no where else to go but up meaning the nfl.

Did we get Spearman or did he commit somewhere else? Just saw this when scrolling through some of the Twitter feeds, from 247 Sports.

Chris Nee@CNee247
Estime, Spearman, etc. Prospects on final official committing on visit. I expect trend to continue with Lane (#WVU) & Bullock (#ODU).
Retweeted by Brisly ESTIME

He is on campus this weekend, right?

Did we get Spearman or did he commit somewhere else? Just saw this when scrolling through some of the Twitter feeds, from 247 Sports.

Chris Nee@CNee247
Estime, Spearman, etc. Prospects on final official committing on visit. I expect trend to continue with Lane (#WVU) & Bullock (#ODU).
Retweeted by Brisly ESTIME

He is on campus this weekend, right?
That tweet is regarding So. Fla recruits. The spearman he refers to is Silas Spearman a RB who committed to FIU.

That tweet is regarding So. Fla recruits. The spearman he refers to is Silas Spearman a RB who committed to FIU.

Damn, I got all excited for a minute there.

I have a good feeling we get the Spearman/Moore package. I am really excited about both recruits.

But what about the NE ties?? somebody better tell the staff about this

But what about the NE ties?? somebody better tell the staff about this

You don't get recruiting do you? Or are you just saying every HC SU has had is FOS? It's one or the other.

PS: We are recruiting the NE. Who said 85 players have to be NE?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom