Special fan to fan request for my Navy son | Syracusefan.com

Special fan to fan request for my Navy son

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
My son is coming home for the 1st time in more than a year. In that time, he has literally sailed around the world in service to our country.

Anyway, one of the things he wants to do when he is home is go to a basketball game. (We will being goig to Heid's on game day, to take care of another special request.) He will only be here for the Miami and Pitt games. Does anyone have any lower level seats they are not planning to use for either of those games. Please PM me with the game, sections and cost. Also, if you have parking that we could use, that too would be great.

Thanks in advance.

What a shame that he's here for just two games and one of them is Pizzleburger.

Capt. Tuttle said:
My son is coming home for the 1st time in more than a year. In that time, he has literally sailed around the world in service to our country. Anyway, one of the things he wants to do when he is home is go to a basketball game. (We will being goig to Heid's on game day, to take care of another special request.) He will only be here for the Miami and Pitt games. Does anyone have any lower level seats they are not planning to use for either of those games. Please PM me with the game, sections and cost. Also, if you have parking that we could use, that too would be great. Thanks in advance.

My daughter has a game on the 7th so I'll be missing the Pitt game. So you can have mine but I just don't want to 100% commit right now to it only because if it's an all out blizzard and I can't get out of here I won't be going to her game. You'd be stuck sitting with Jake though. I'd also have 3-4.

Last edited:
My daughter has a game on the 7th so I'll be missing the Pitt game. So you can have mine but I just don't want to 100% commit right now to it only because if it's an all out blizzard and I can't get out of here I won't be going to her game. You'd be stuck sitting with Jake though. I'd also have 3-4.
Thanks Bees: Caveat accepted. I will text you to make arrangements. Happy Thanksgiving.

My son is coming home for the 1st time in more than a year. In that time, he has literally sailed around the world in service to our country.

Anyway, one of the things he wants to do when he is home is go to a basketball game. (We will being goig to Heid's on game day, to take care of another special request.) He will only be here for the Miami and Pitt games. Does anyone have any lower level seats they are not planning to use for either of those games. Please PM me with the game, sections and cost. Also, if you have parking that we could use, that too would be great.

Thanks in advance.
What a happy reunion you will have with your son! I can't help you out with tickets, though. Have a wonderful "bonding."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom