Special Link For Gotham Tix For Cuse Fans | Syracusefan.com

Special Link For Gotham Tix For Cuse Fans

Is that below face? Seriously I can't access the links right now. I hoped there would be a discount.

Not sure mark. I thought I read a post by slater that he got them for less on stub hub.

Admin Please tack to the top until the game.

Special Link

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=millrose&o=4109017&g=296

Use Offer Code: Orange

BTW, anyone who uses it, let me know what the discount if any is...I can't access the link at my current location. Thanks
When I use your link, the prices for tickets are $50 and $75. When I go in without the code, the prices are $25, $50 and $75, but the $50 and $75 tickets have a Ticketmaster fee associated with them of $10+ and $11+ dollars.

It looks like they might have waived the Ticketmaster markup if you use the discount code, though I can't be sure since I didn't buy any. I already got mine the day they went on sale. On that day, they charged me the $11.35 markup fee.

When I use your link, the prices for tickets are $50 and $75. When I go in without the code, the prices are $25, $50 and $75, but the $50 and $75 tickets have a Ticketmaster fee associated with them of $10+ and $11+ dollars.

It looks like they might have waived the Ticketmaster markup if you use the discount code, though I can't be sure since I didn't buy any. I already got mine the day they went on sale. On that day, they charged me the $11.35 markup fee.
TC, I'm in for a dukat for the BET, maybe 2 if I can talk my cousin into attending.

I got section 112 on stubhub for $53 a seat. I got five seats. The entire row was available before I got my five.

The tickets Mark linked are $75 a pop for similar seats

Thanks Mark, I was charged $2.50 per ticket purchased. Syhould be a great game, not sure how the offense will be after all the old adadge is press a pressing team and zone a zoning team.

Maybe we need to bring back Hal Cohen for this one, I remember him torching Temple with his outside shooting back in the day.

Two tickets for sale in Section 110, Row 6, Seats 1 and 2 for $75 each. Christmas travel plans have gotten in my way of seeing the Cuse in MSG. Both tickets priced at face value

Cuse!

A friend is looking for 2 good seats for the USF-SU game on Jan 6th. She wants it as a Christmas present for her father who stays in Florida in January so hopefully they would be electronic so she can physically have them before he leaves by the end of December. Very strange - can't find any on stubhub, ticketmaster etc. Thanks in advance for any help one can give.

Got my ticket, Section 108, $75. Thanks for the info. Picked it up at the box office at MSQ yesterday. Also going to Pinstripe Bowl, Section 132.