Special Offer for syracusefan.com People | Syracusefan.com

Special Offer for syracusefan.com People

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
20Plus has been a special offer available to everyone on the board (that includes lurkers).

If you need a place to stay on gameday, he is running a promotion for the Days Inn in Syracuse (located just north of Carrier Circle, next to Dennys).

You get 30% off the regular rack rate, which averages between $70-$94 in the winter months. Use special rate code SU1 to get this discount. You can get the discount using the Days Inn web site, but he would prefer you just call the property at (315) 437-5998.

I'll simplify this I will honor this based on availability any day or night from September through March except for our two special event weekends which are parents weekend and homecoming/ alumni weekend for football

No foreseen blackout dates for basketball. I will also offer a 10-15 % courtesy discount during homecoming/alumni weekend.
Go Orange !

20Plus has been a special offer available to everyone on the board (that includes lurkers).

If you need a place to stay on gameday, he is running a promotion for the Days Inn in Syracuse (located just north of Carrier Circle, next to Dennys).

You get 30% off the regular rack rate, which averages between $70-$94 in the winter months. Use special rate code SU1 to get this discount. You can get the discount using the Days Inn web site, but he would prefer you just call the property at (315) 437-5998.

Who you calling a lurker!

Any questions can be filtered through this thread as well

Any questions can be filtered through this thread as well
From the website I tried punching in that code in where I thought it needed to be entered but it didn't work for me. Does it go under promotion code, or do I enter it somewhere else? Thanks.

From the website I tried punching in that code in where I thought it needed to be entered but it didn't work for me. Does it go under promotion code, or do I enter it somewhere else? Thanks.
Tomcat suggests above, as does the generous poster, that you call the hotel directly. Number above.

Tomcat suggests above, as does the generous poster, that you call the hotel directly. Number above.
Please can we can get this pinned. My personal promise is this will be deemed a great value by anybody to take advantage. My small corporation has invested a lot of money into this hotel and this would be a perfect fit and a tremendous value for Su fans!

What happened to this thread being "unpinned" after being pinned?